Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Burning star Cheated Entire Telugu Film Industry





Sampoornesh Babu is a Burning star in Telugu Film Industry  .Start his career with Hrudaya kaleyam movie and get good success as Comedian.He is one of the comic people in film industry Everybody stunned with his Non-stop breathless dialogue in the teaser of his next entertainment Kobbari Matta movie,  as he is dearly called is seen in a pedarayudu getup delivering funny punch dialogue about women's right in serious tone .The teaser created a tempest on youtube with record views.Recently he became popular in social media sensation with his debut movies.The parody film has made him popular star in social media,  Yet that he revealed big truth about his career to Tollywood

In my real career, I use to say some fake new to public about me as an NIR who came back to India to act in film but is it not true this is to ensure people take me seriously,"This  come as shocking new to everyone as his trick worked with the industry

My original name is 'Narasimhachari' In my native place use to work in the jewelry shop in siddipeta, Telangana even today also when I go back home I will go outside on Cycle only and mingle with people like a common man the burning star said that.His latest upcoming movie Kobbari matta is completed and producers planning  summer to release












No comments:

Post a Comment